- It’s a Sellers’ Market [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-02-26 at 11:00 AM
Some Highlights Over the past year, homeowners have gained an unprecedented opportunity to sell with great success while buyer demand is soaring. With homes selling twice as fast as they did last year at this time, getting multiple offers, and rising in price, homeowners are in the driver’s seat. Let’s connect today if you’re ready to learn about the leverage you have as a seller in […]
- Are There Going to Be More Homes to Buy This Year?by KCM Crew on 2021-02-25 at 11:00 AM
If you’re looking for a home to purchase right now and having trouble finding one, you’re not alone. At a time like this when there are so few houses for sale, it’s normal to wonder if you’ll actually find one to buy. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), across the country, inventory of
- How Much Leverage Do Today’s House Sellers Have?by KCM Crew on 2021-02-24 at 11:00 AM
The housing market has been scorching hot over the last twelve months. Buyers and their high demand have far outnumbered sellers and a short supply of houses. According to the latest Existing Home Sales Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), sales are up 23.7% from the same time last year while the inventory
- Texas judge finds national eviction ban...on 2021-02-26 at 6:43 PM
A federal judge in Texas ruled that the national ban on evictions is unconstitutional. Advocates warn of a spike in evictions.
- You can now buy a 3D-printed home – here's a...on 2021-02-25 at 4:01 PM
A New York homebuilder has put a 3D-printed home on the market for the first time in the United States, and he is getting a lot of offers.
- Biden administration may undo certain Trump-era...on 2021-02-24 at 10:58 PM
The CFPB said Tuesday it may rewrite or undo Trump-era rules for certain mortgages. Consumer groups say those rules may lead banks to make riskier loans.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.