- 4 Reasons Why the End of Forbearance Will Not...by KCM Crew on 2021-07-28 at 10:00 AM
With forbearance plans about to come to an end, many are concerned the housing market will experience a wave of foreclosures like what happened after the housing bubble 15 years ago. Here are four reasons why that won’t happen. 1. There are fewer homeowners in trouble this time After the last housing crash, about 9.3
- A Look at Housing Supply and What It Means for...by KCM Crew on 2021-07-27 at 10:00 AM
One of the hottest topics of conversation in today’s real estate market is the shortage of available homes. Simply put, there are many more potential buyers than there are homes for sale. As a seller, you’ve likely heard that low supply is good news for you. It means your house will get more attention, and
- 3 Hot Topics in the Housing Market Right Nowby KCM Crew on 2021-07-26 at 10:00 AM
If you’re a prospective buyer or seller, it’s important to understand the current real estate market conditions and how they affect you. The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) just released its Top Ten Issues Affecting Real Estate report. Here are three hot topics from the list and how they impact today’s housing market. Technology Acceleration and
- Mortgage rates just dropped to a six-month low,...on 2021-07-28 at 11:02 AM
Applications to refinance a home loan jumped 9% last week from the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Home prices broke records in May, according to...on 2021-07-27 at 1:23 PM
Home prices were 16.6% higher than in May 2020, the highest reading in the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller report's 30-plus years.
- Housing boom is over as new home sales fall to...on 2021-07-27 at 12:31 AM
After a year of frenzied buying and price gains in the double digits, newly built homes are now out of reach for much of the demand that remains in the market.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.