- Things to Avoid after Applying for a Mortgage...by KCM Crew on 2021-01-15 at 11:00 AM
Some Highlights There are a few key things to make sure you avoid after applying for a mortgage to help make sure you still qualify for your loan at the closing table. Along the way, be sure to discuss any changes in income, assets, or credit with your lender, so you don’t unintentionally jeopardize your application. The best plan is to fully disclose your intentions with your lender […]
- Why Right Now May Be the Time to Sell Your Houseby KCM Crew on 2021-01-14 at 11:00 AM
The housing market made an incredible recovery in 2020 and is now positioned for an even stronger year in 2021. Record-low mortgage interest rates are a driving factor in this continued momentum, with average rates hovering at historic all-time lows. According to the latest Realtors Confidence Index Survey from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), buyer demand across the country is
- Will Forbearance Plans Lead to a Tsunami of...by KCM Crew on 2021-01-13 at 11:00 AM
At the onset of the economic disruptions caused by the COVID pandemic, the government quickly put into place forbearance plans to allow homeowners to remain in their homes without making their monthly mortgage payments. Today, almost three million households are actively in a forbearance plan. Though 29.4% of those in forbearance have continued to stay
- How Miami Mayor Francis Suarez is luring tech...on 2021-01-17 at 2:00 PM
Suarez's schedule and phone have blown up since he accidentally launched a Twitter campaign to make Miami the latest innovation hub in early December.
- $2,000 or $600 stimulus checks? How far each...on 2021-01-14 at 7:14 PM
Washington lawmakers are battling over how much to include in second stimulus checks. Data shows just how far $600 or $2,000 will go toward U.S. rents.
- Manhattan apartment rentals nearly doubled in...on 2021-01-14 at 4:28 PM
"It's a baby step in the right direction," said Jonathan Miller, CEO of appraisal and research firm Miller Samuel. "The metrics are still very weak."
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.