- Americans See Real Estate as a Better Investment...by KCM Crew on 2021-05-18 at 10:00 AM
Last month, in a post on the Liberty Street Economics blog, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York noted that Americans believe buying a home is definitely or probably a better investment than buying stocks. Last week, a Gallup Poll reaffirmed those findings. In an article on the current real estate market, Gallup reports: “Gallup
- Don’t Forget to Budget for Closing Costsby KCM Crew on 2021-05-17 at 10:00 AM
When buying a home, it’s important to have a budget and make sure you plan ahead for certain homebuying expenses. Saving for a down payment is the main cost that comes to mind for many, but budgeting for the closing costs required to get a mortgage is just as important. What Are Closing Costs? According
- When It Comes To Selling a House, Your Time Is...by KCM Crew on 2021-05-14 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights Selling a house is no small task. If you decide to try to do it on your own, keep in mind you’ll be responsible for all the expert-level work of a real estate professional. The vital tasks an agent manages for you include listing and marketing your house, handling legal documentation, negotiating with all parties, and navigating local laws and regulations. If you’re […]
- 64% of millennials have regrets about buying...on 2021-05-17 at 4:51 PM
Nearly two-thirds of millennials say they have at least one regret about purchasing their current home, according to a new poll from Bankrate.
- Homebuilder confidence is high, but rising costs...on 2021-05-17 at 2:27 PM
Strong buyer demand is keeping homebuilders confident, but rising construction material costs are weighing on housing affordability.
- San Francisco tech companies are sitting on...on 2021-05-15 at 6:09 PM
Dropbox, Airbnb and Salesforce have taken some of the biggest real estate impairments in the tech industry because of vacated office space in San Francisco.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.